Flooring is a significant part of constructing your dream house. The type of flooring can make or break the impression of your home. In India, we find that people are no longer settling with the plain old cemented flooring. People have in hand numerous flooring options like marbles, tiles, mosaic and many more. So why settle for less?
But, what if I tell you that among all these flooring possibilities it is wooden flooring that has an edge? Doubtful, eh? Okay to convince you to consider wooden flooring as a promising investment, let me lay down some of its advantages. Come and have a look yourself:
- Worthy of your money: If you invest in wooden flooring, it increases the value of your home. If you ever think of reselling it, you will be paid a fair price. Wood ages like fine wine and therefore it would never slash down the price of your home.
- Time-less beauty: Wood never goes out of fashion. While the floors of other homes may be influenced with the rising trend, your house would continue to have a royal look.
- Durability: Wooden floors are sturdy and require very low maintenance. A good sweep or proper vacuuming is all that is needed to keep them clean. Wooden Floors do require polishing after a while, but is not much costly in comparison to the joy of having a beautiful home.
- Versatile: Various kinds of wood for flooring are available in the market. Not only this, they are available at affordable prices. They come in assorted colours and can be polished accordingly. Woods are so versatile that they complement both traditional and modern architecture. You can even choose between polished or unpolished material, and use them for specific purposes.
- Winter homes: Wooden flooring provides an internal warmth to the house and therefore it is ideal for homes in cold places. It is only wooden flooring that can provide you such coziness within four walls.
- Hygienic: Since wood are a natural product they are non-electromagnetic and thus attract less dust. So, it will not only keep your home clean but also keep away germs and allergies that usually accompany dust particles.
- Aesthetic beauty: Wood is environment friendly. It soothes your senses and give you a feeling of living among nature.
When you choose the flooring of your house, you must do so wisely because it is indeed a one-time investment. Reasons like excessive cost or pricey maintenance might divert your mind from investing into wooden flooring, but remember that the pros are much higher than the cons. Wooden flooring adds both economic and aesthetic value to your home, and will stay with you for generations.
Connect with Action Tesa and choose wooden flooring to give your dream abode a classy and graceful touch.