MDF or Medium Density Fibreboard is a compound wood material that is alike to particle board. It made from waste fibres glued together with resin under pressure and heat. It is highly useful and can be finished and manufactured to a higher standard as it is widely utilised nowadays and as a result, MDF board has replaced the strong timber.
Why had MDF board replaced all traditional wood materials used by people?
– It has scratch resistance ability.
– It has fire resistance ability over the timber and it’s aesthetically nice.
– It is strong in nature.
– It has the ability of higher moisture tolerance than other conventional wood materials.
– It has superb manufacturing characteristics due to its density.
Top benefits of using MDF board:
– This material is versatile.
– It is environment-friendly.
– It is simply drilled without affecting its surface.
– It provides you with quality and smooth surface.
– It can be manufactured easily.
– It is present in different varieties and sizes.
– It is completely budget-friendly.
It is widely utilised in finishing, laminating, kitchen cabinets, office and residential furniture, laminated flooring, moulding and embossing. As in the similar family like particle board, MDF is a constructed wood material. The prime component of MDF board provides with many opportunities for it for being utilised as an alternative to solid wood and that is the reason why it is widely used nowadays.
For exclusive furniture made of particle board or Medium Density Fiberboard, you can contact us anytime. We are available always to provide you with the highest standard quality wood materials. So, just don’t waste your time in thinking about remodelling your home with your dream furniture. Visit Action Tesa to get the expert and most professional service in India. Your dream is always our first priority!